Join Rabbi Graubart, Chief Jewish Officer & Director of the Advanced Institute for Judaic Studies, San Diego Jewish Academy, Dara Schwartz, Clinical Psychologist & Program Developer, Sharp Mesa Vista Outpatient Programming, and Robyn Cohen, Director of Sports, Fitness & Aquatics at the Lawrence Family JCC, for a fulfilling and informative morning of connection and conversation.
Over a light kosher brunch, explore three unique perspectives on aging and learn how to support our loved ones (and ourselves) to age with independence and dignity—mind, body, and soul. Topics include:
• Preserving and protecting mental acuity.
• Maintaining physical health and wellness.
• Leveraging Jewish values to overcome obstacles related to aging.
• Combating anxiety and depression around aging.
• Supporting a parent or grandparent who is facing the challenges of aging.
• Discovering how the San Diego Jewish community supports seniors.