Job Title: On-Call Child Activity Aide
Organization: Jewish Family Service of San Diego
Position Type: Temporary/ On-call
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Work Location(s): Sites throughout San Diego County
Child Activity Aides provide child activities and supervision at parent education classes for the Positive Parenting Program. Aides are needed for classes in San Diego County.
Primary duties of this position include:
• Create a safe and caring environment for children 18 months to 12 years of age
• Assist children in safe and organized activities (provided by employer)
• Manage children’s needs and involve parents as necessary
• Work as-needed, sometimes on short notice
• Arrive at sites on time as requested
• Experience supervising children under age 12
• Must have reliable transportation to sites, sites will be located throughout San Diego County
• Must be available to regularly work on a flexible schedule, including evenings
• Sensitivity to cultural differences present in the program’s service population is essential
• Must pass pre-employment background check(s)
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume on the following link;
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
About Jewish Family Service of San Diego
Jewish Family Service of San Diego is a client-centered, impact-driven organization working to build a stronger, more resilient community. For nearly 100 years, Jewish Family Service has been a trusted resource for the entire community, offering an array of services that are always life-changing, and often life-saving. At Jewish Family Service, we believe our employees are the backbone of our Agency. We strive to ensure that each employee is treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is your success. Come work at JFS and be our partner in Moving Forward Together. To learn more about JFS, please visit jfssd.org.
Qualifications: Associate's Degree and 0-2 years of experience.