Below you will find all the relevant information you need for attending Israel Fest 2016! We can't wait to see you there!
May 15, 2016
San Diego Jewish Academy
11860 Carmel Creek Rd, San Diego, CA 92130
Join our San Diego Jewish community in celebrating Yom Ha'atzmaut - Israeli Independence day!
This is a FREE event!
Helpful information for you to know
- We’d love for you to wear blue and white to help celebrate!
- San Diego Jewish Academy is a dog free campus. Please leave your pets at home (official service animals accepted).
- Seating in the entertainment area is very limited. Bleacher seating will be available. We encourage you to bring blankets to sit on for the closest view.
- Kosher food and artisan products will be available for purchase. Remember to bring your wallet!
- Music by the Peatot
- Friendship Circle walk will take place from 12:00-2:00pm. Click HERE for more information
- Local entertainment including Jonathan Valverde, Kavod Elementary Charter School, Tarbuton, Shevet Galim – Israel Scouts of San Diego and the Ken Jewish Community Dancers
- Community and Artisan booths
- Arts & Crafts
- Face Painting (sponsored by Tarbuton)
- Henna Tattoos
- Sports Zone (sponsored by the Ken Jewish Community and Shevet Galim – Israel Scouts of San Diego)
- Inflatable Zone (slides sponsored by Camp Mountain Chai and Israeli American Council)
- Clown Zone (sponsored by Friendship Circle)
- Kosher Food
- Photo booth
- Kilroy Parking Structure located at 3579-3811 Valley Centre Drive, San Diego, CA 92130.
- Shuttles will be available from the Kilroy parking structure to the San Diego Jewish Academy from 1:45PM-6:00PM.
- If you prefer to walk, the parking structure is approximately ½ mile from the San Diego Jewish Academy. Entrance to the Festival is through the main campus entrance located off of 11860 Carmel Creek Road.
Israel Fest is powered by the
Jewish Federation of San Diego County
Please join us in thanking our Premier Partners: