Are you a NextGener (20ish to 40ish) looking to connect to all things young and Jewish? If so, come party and do a little good during Showcase! At Showcase you can expect a roaring good time time while you connect with other like-minded professionals, get inspired, and support our local Jewish community. Plus, rock out with Larger than Life, the ultimate boy band tribute show which includes our 90s after party. Showcase is open to singles, couples, business professionals, parents, and everyone in between.
Our goal is to get every participant to give something. So, bring your wallet, checkbook or smartphone and help us build Jewish community in San Diego. Come join us, you belong here!
So, what do you need to know?
- Showcase is March 10th at 8 pm at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines.
- Some nosh, some libations and lots of fun (so dress to impress).
- Tickets are $36 (L’Chaim x2).
- They will be $50 at the door so buy them early.
- Yeah, you’ll be asked to make a donation. We are confident that you will want to support the great things we are doing.
- Registration deadline is March 8th at 12pm!
So, who is putting this shindig on? Glad you asked! NextGen (the young adult program of the Jewish Federation)…but don’t worry this isn’t your bubbe’s Federation event. Plus, we had a little help from our awesome friends including our event Chairs, Haley Samiljan, Stephanie Malyn and Danielle Rugoff, and our amazing Host Committee, Simone Abelsohn, David Bramzon, Danny Recht, Rayna Karoll, Gregg Hutto, Jessica Korsunsky, Benji Vinick, Greg Kravit, Yoni Levinger, Ben Naman, Chelsea Winer, Jenna Ross, and Kevin Tarson.
Ok, sounds fun. Now what?
What are you waiting for… get your ticket now. Seriously, do it now.