Help support the California Legislative Jewish Caucus' funding request to rebuild California's Jewish summer camps which were destroyed in the Woolsey and Tubbs fires. Please call or email the members of the legislature listed below TODAY to urge them to fund this budget proposal!
• Speaker of the Assembly Anthony Rendon (D-Lakewood): 916-319-206
• Senate President pro Tem Toni Atkins (D-San Diego): 916-651-4039
IF YOU LIVE IN THEIR DISTRICTS, PLEASE CONTACT THESE MEMBERS
1. Senator Holly Mitchell (D - Los Angeles), Chair, Senate Budget Committee: 916-651-4030
2. Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica), Chair, Assembly Budget SubCommittee #3 and #6: 916-319-2050
3. Assemblymember Phil Ting (D-San Francisco), Chair, Assembly Budget Committee: 916-319-2019
4. Senator Bob Wiechowski (D-Fremont), Chair, Budget and Finance Subcommittee #2: 916-651-4010
"I'm calling to ask the Senator/Assemblymember to vote in favor of funding the Jewish summer camps that were burned down in the Woolsey and Tubbs fires in 2018 and 2017. Funding would provide the seed money to help the camps rebuild and serve thousands of young people across California with summer programming. Please vote yes to include this budget proposal in the Legislature's Final Budget."
For more information, you can view JPAC's support letter for this budget request here.